March 20 Playford Ball Workshop
- Talent: Calling by Alisa Dodson; Music by Charlie Hancock and Maggie Moore
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2016
- Time: 2:30 – 5:30PM
- Location: Polish American Hall, 327 Main St, Roseville
- $12 for adults
Special Program: Caller Alisa Dodson, who is also a member of the BACDS Playford Ball Committee, will review all the dances in the upcoming Ball program. In order to experience the lengthy ball program and also have time to work on the more challenging dances, the pace of the afternoon will be more lively than usual. This is not a dance for beginners! We will NOT be offering an Introductory Session for first-timers before this dance (please bring your first-timer friends to the next regular dance on April 3). Regardless of whether you intend to go to the Playford Ball, this Sunday’s dance is a wonderful opportunity to learn or review many dances in one afternoon.
Special Music: We are honored to have Charlie Hancock on keyboard and Maggie Moore on violin for this special dance.
Special Price, Time, and Location: Special program admission is $12. The dance runs from 2:30 to 5:30 pm. We will begin dancing promptly at 2:30 p.m.–please plan to arrive a few minutes early to change shoes and check in so that we can start the program on time!
- Playford Ball: http://www.bacds.org/events/playfordball2016/
- Alisa Dodson: https://sactocds.wordpress.com/english-country-dance/talent/alisa-dodson/
- Charlie Hancock: https://sactocds.wordpress.com/english-country-dance/talent/charlie-hancock/
For more information, and lost and found, call Laura Leonelli, 916-549-7093, or email email@example.com.