- Talent: Bruce Hamilton calling to the music of Quite Carried Away
- Date: Sunday, December 4, 2016
- Time: 3:00-7:00 pm [note extended time], with newcomer’s workshop at 2:30 pm
- Location: Polish American Hall, 327 Main St, Roseville
- $10 for adults; $8 for college students with ID; $5 for dancers under 18; $25 maximum for families (cash or check)
Come share the joy as we gather for the highlight of our English dancing season, the Annual Holiday Tea and Dance! Dress up, and bring a special edible to share. Homemade goodies are especially appreciated, including scones, teacakes, cookies, savories, and more, but finger foods of any kind will be welcomed. A variety of teas and additional light fare will be served during the extended break. Please note that this special event runs one hour longer than usual, to allow for tea and treats, as well as other surprises to delight and charm our dancers this holiday season.
As usual, beginners are welcome and no partners are necessary. If you are bringing, or know of any, first-timers, please urge them to come at 2:30 for the introductory workshop that precedes the dance. All dancers are welcome at the workshop, but first-time attendees receive a coupon for half-off admission at their next dance!
For more information, and lost and found, call Laura Leonelli, 916-549-7093, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 10: contra dance
December 31: special New Year’s Eve contra dance
January 8: English country dance (note that it’s on the 2nd Sunday)