- Talent: David Newitt calling to the music of Quite Carried Away
- Date: Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Time: 3:00 – 6:00 pm, with newcomer’s workshop at 2:30 pm
- Location: Polish American Hall, 327 Main St, Roseville
- Cost: $10 for adults; $8 for college students with ID; $5 for dancers under 18; $25 maximum for families
We are so fortunate to have some of the best English country dance caller talent in the world near us! This Sunday, our dance will feature the Bay Area’s David Newitt calling the first of two dances in a row. David will introduce some special dances that will be featured at December’s Annual Holiday Tea. Come learn these dances on Sunday, so you can enjoy them even more in December. And if that isn’t enough to bring you out, we’ll have perfectly matched music from our own Quite Carried Away.
Speaking of the Annual Holiday Tea, mark your calendars now. December 3rd is just around the corner, and you won’t want to miss it! Details to follow.
If you are bringing, or know of any, first-timers, please urge them to come at 2:30 for the introductory workshop that precedes the dance. All dancers are welcome at the workshop, while first-time attendees receive a coupon for half-off admission at their next dance!
For more information, and lost and found, call Laura Leonelli, 916-549-7093, or email email@example.com.
November 11: contra dance
November 25: contra dance
December 3: English country dance