- Talent: Kalia Kliban calling to the music of Quite Carried Away
- Date: Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Time: 2:00-6:00 pm, with newcomer’s workshop at 1:30 pm
- Location: Polish American Hall, 327 Main St, Roseville
- Cost: $10 for adults; $8 for college students with ID; $5 for dancers under 18; $25 maximum for families (cash or check)
Please dress up and bring a special treat to share for the highlight of our English country dancing season, the Annual Holiday Tea and Dance. Homemade goodies are especially appreciated, including scones, teacakes, or cookies, but finger foods of any kind will be welcomed. A variety of teas will be served during the extended break. With Kalia Kliban’s calling, this afternoon is sure to be a delectable mix of new and familiar dances, as well as edible delights! Please note that the dance will end at 6 pm this month to allow for extra social time.
As usual, beginners are welcome and no partners are necessary. If you are bringing, or know of any, first-timers, please urge them to come at 1:30 for the introductory workshop that precedes the dance. All dancers are welcome at the workshop, but first-time attendees receive a coupon for half-off admission at their next dance!
For more information, and lost and found, call Laura Leonelli, 916-549-7093, or email email@example.com.
December 8: contra dance
December 16: English country dance at Camp Pollock
December 31: New Year’s Eve contra dance