- Talent: Bruce Hamilton calling to the music of Quite Carried Away
- Date: Sunday, May 19, 2019
- Time: 2:00-5:00 pm, with newcomer’s workshop at 1:30 pm
- Location: Camp Pollock, 1501 Northgate Blvd, Sacramento, CA
- Cost: $10 for adults; $8 for college students with ID; $5 for dancers under 18; $25 maximum for families (cash or check)
Bruce Hamilton is in demand all over the world because of his calling and instructional skills. His program of familiar and new dances will be made all the more pleasurable by our house band, Quite Carried Away. The band is Dick Holdstock on octave mandolin and banjo, Susan Jones and Sandra Westfall on concertinas, Arlene Jamar on piano, Jane Kostka on whistle, Martin Lodahl on viola da gamba, and David Wright on fiddle and mandolin. Ask about their CD!
As usual, beginners are welcome and no partners are necessary. All first-timers are eligible to receive a coupon for half off their next dance if they attend our introductory session that begins at 1:30 pm. Please bring a snack to share at the dance.
For more information, and lost and found, call Laura Leonelli, 916-549-7093, or email email@example.com.
May 25: contra dance
June 2: English country dance in Roseville
June 8: contra dance