CANCELED – July 3rd English Country Dance

We’re sorry to announce that Sacramento and surrounding counties are in the CDC’s red zone again this week, so the English country dance that was scheduled for Sunday, July 3rd, has been canceled. 

Don’t forget to check our calendar before heading out to SCDS dances in the near future. We’ll try again to hold an English dance in a couple of weeks on July 17th, depending on what Covid has in store for us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s