Our volunteer Board of Directors helps guide our organization in promoting dance in our community. Board members are elected for a one year term and may serve up to five consecutive years. We wish to acknowledge and thank our Board of Directors for their time and support.
Board Members 2016
- John Seto, President
- Barbara Gebhart, Secretary, Contra Dance Manager
- Dan Allison, Treasurer
- Arlene Jamar
- Brian Davis
- Robin Friesen, Contra Dance Sound Coordinator
- Susan Jones, Echo Summit Registrar, English Dance Sound Coordinator
- Sandra Aamodt, Communications Coordinator
- Teri Avery
- Laura Leonelli
- Celine Pankratius, Bookkeeper
- Susan Stratton, Contra Dance Scheduler
- Chris Ratekin, English Dance Manager
Dan Allison is Treasurer and Communications Coordinator. Dan has contra danced for 24 years, every place he has lived. He’s a regular contra dancer in Sacramento and occasional English Country dancer in Roseville, as well as attending a number of weekend dance camps in the western US. When not dancing, he is often on his bike or in his boots.